Consultation Fees – As at April 1st 2023
Initial Consultation- 45 minute consultation – $140
Appropriate for initial consultation without recent surgical or complex history.
- Full biomechanical, diet and lifestyle assessment.
- Review of veterinary history.
- Osteopathic/biomechanical medicine treatment and other modalities as appropriate.
- Referrals to Allied Services as required.
Initial Consultation with Treatment Planning – 1 hour consultation – $240
As per Initial Consultation plus:
- Complete individualised home advice/exercise plan forwarded within 48 hours of consultation .
- Treatment planning is appropriate in cases of pre/post surgical assessment, or for intensive conservative management of similar presentations.
Subsequent Consultation – 30 minute consultation – $105
Appropriate for routine visits without additional planning/reporting requirements. Treatment plan update can be added at completion of the consultation if required.
- Biomechanical medicine/Osteopathic session
- Application of manual therapy and other modalities as per initial plan.
Treatment is always individualised and adapted at each session relevant to changes that have occurred between sessions.
Subsequent Consultation with review of treatment plan. 45 minute consultation -$155.
Generally appropriate for second visit and then every 6-8 weeks as needed.
- Review of progress and response to prior treatment.
- Review of progress and modification or advancement of exercises.
- Biomechanical Medicine/Osteopathy and modalities as required.
- Updated plan forwarded within 48 hours of consultation.
Treatment Plan Initial – $100
- To be added to Initial Consultation as required
- Treatment planning is appropriate in cases of pre or post surgical assessment, or for intensive conservative management of similar presentations.
Treatment Plan Review – $50
- To be added to Subsequent Consultation if need becomes apparent during ongoing treatment.
- Often appropriate at second visit and then every 6-8 weeks as needed.
Initial Consultation (@ Tennyson clinic) – 45 mins – $130
Subsequent Consultation (@ Tennyson clinic) – 30 mins – $105
Currently I am unable to accept any new equine patients.
Consultation Fee – Up to 1 hour – $130
Complex Consultation Fee – Up to 1.5 hours – $180 – This may include time to observe the horse under saddle/ assess tack fit etc.
Equine Travel Fees
For consultations held at your property a travel fee applies.
Unfortunately, due to the continually rising costs of fuel, maintaining and running a vehicle, and time spent on the road, a travel fee is necessary to help offset these costs.
A flat rate of $1/km each way from 263 Tennyson Road, Tennyson, NSW applies.
Travel Fees are minimised where possible, and waived if there are 4+ animals to treat on one property.