With a foundation rooted in the ultra-effective Shoulder Relief Girth™, the StretchTec Shoulder Relief Girth™ brings the next level of intuition to functional girths. It is hands downs the most technologically advanced girth available. Not only does the StretchTec Shoulder Relief Girth™ provide the same shoulder freedom and elbow comfort as its predecessor, but it has a one-of-a-kind patented (US Patent No. D843,666) triangular center elastic feature for additional performance. The triangular center elastic allows the StretchTec Shoulder Relief Girth™ to expand with the 1.5 cm chest expansion that horses experience while breathing. Its design also allows it to stretch in a more anatomically friendly way to contour better to a horse’s barrel and provide even contact through the sternum area.
On top of the functional and performance benefits, the StretchTec Shoulder Relief Girth™ also comes with a removable and interchangeable liner (cover). This makes washing easier and gives you many more options. Now your one girth can easily be changed from leather lining to neoprene or fleece lining.
The StretchTec Shoulder Relief Girth™ also features:
- Intelligent looped billet keepers which remain low profile and are virtually indestructible.
- Available in sizes 18-34″ for dressage and 46-56″ for jump, with 4 different liner types (jump only offered in brown leather liner).
- English leather girth body with stainless steel hardware
- Double center D ring with included (removable) leather strap for compatibility with any attachment.
- Our one-of-a-kind patented design (US Patent No. D843,666).
This girth is backed by our 30 day 100% money back guarantee!
***GIRTHS ARE MEASURED BUCKLE-END TO BUCKLE-END***
Returns are accepted up to 30 days from the date of delivery confirmation by postal carrier. 100% of product price will be refunded. Shipping is non-refundable and buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Any TSF products not available on this site can be preordered by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weight: 1 kg